Friday, August 15, 2008
Heath Ledger - I would start believing that i would fall in love anytime soon if someone convinces me that they always knew Heath Leadger could act the way he did before Dark Knight. But he has.....he has made the entire world bow down to him through his sheer talent.....he certainly has attained Immortality...May his soul R.I.P
Watch the movie if you dont believe me.....
And i Quote his quotes!!!!!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.
2. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say, ah, come here, when I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth.
3. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it's fair.
4. You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
5. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules! And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
6. See, I'm not a monster...I'm just ahead of the curve.
7. Let's turn the clocks back. A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your - did your balls drop off? Hmm?
8. I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.
9. Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me.
The Non Joker Ones.....
10. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
11. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
12.Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful man in the world, is secretly a vigilante who beats criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Monday, June 2, 2008
Thursday, May 1, 2008
When you were Adam
you needed a woman to start the human race
When you were unborn
you needed a woman as a passage
when you were ten
you needed a woman for growing up
when you were a teenager
you needed a women as a girlfriend
when you were married
you needed a woman to satisfy you
when you were middle aged
you needed to woman to take care of family
when you became old
you needed a woman for support and company
when you died
you needed that woman to cry for you
But do you ever need that woman
so that you can love her?
In every man's term, despite vociferous self denials amongst this community, Love is farce.
It is a mythical bondage that keeps a woman shackled forever, unknowingly or unwillingly committed to providing unconditional love that caters to the selfishness of every single man.
Love is when you give, Love is when you share, Love is when you sacrifice. A woman is an embodiment of love.
To me, Love is not a term.
Friday, March 28, 2008
I wake up, not to the chirping of birds
But to shrill ring of my alarm
It's a brand new day
But i find no charm
i sport a resigned look
A feeling of inevitability
A few minutes is all it took
My morning chores done.
Breakfast, i hardly remember the taste
Lost in calls and deadlines
My mom looks at my face
Looking for signs, I hear only a sigh
I drive in a daze,oblivious
To madness, to traffic
We all, in life, join this race,
Losing our way, losing ourselves.
To sing in the rain
To walk by the shore
To play with my dog
To watch the stars
To hug my mom
To play with my kids
To make love to my wife
To read on a rainy sunday afternoon
Is all i yearn for.
A voice brings me back to reality
A long day begins, a pity
One of many that i am wasting
Till i die with these dreams.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sitting by the shore
Watching the waves recede
i couldn’t have asked for more
You looked beautiful indeed
My arms around you
I drew you close
It was time to tell
You're the woman i love the most
No words came out
But my knees felt weak
You're kiss was long and sweet
Was there a need to speak?
Our lips entwined, tongues probed
My heart skipped a beat
Our eyes met, you nodded, we smiled
And, the world started fading.