Its been quite a while since i wrote something. Usually it is a spur of the moment thing for me...A glimpse of a beautiful girl, a fight, a dream...once the moment passes i cease to write....But i quote 'The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules...'.
Heath Ledger - I would start believing that i would fall in love anytime soon if someone convinces me that they always knew Heath Leadger could act the way he did before Dark Knight. But he has.....he has made the entire world bow down to him through his sheer talent.....he certainly has attained Immortality...May his soul R.I.P
Watch the movie if you dont believe me.....
And i Quote his quotes!!!!!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.
2. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just, do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans. You know, they're schemers. Schemers trying to control their worlds. I'm not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how, pathetic, their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say, ah, come here, when I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I'm telling the truth.
3. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh and you know the thing about chaos, it's fair.
4. You just couldn't let me go could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness, and I won't kill you, because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
5. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules! And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.
6. See, I'm not a monster...I'm just ahead of the curve.
7. Let's turn the clocks back. A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't dare cross any of you. I mean, what happened? Did your - did your balls drop off? Hmm?
8. I took Gotham's white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little...push.
9. Kill you? I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, you... you complete me.
The Non Joker Ones.....
10. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.
11. You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
12.Let me get this straight: You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful man in the world, is secretly a vigilante who beats criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.