Thursday, June 21, 2007

Key to my Mind - Part 1(Turn Off's)

I have always wondered what people think of me. And i feel amused everytime someone says or does something, coz these are strangers who know nothing about me. But will i be able to take the same stand when it comes to my close friends whose opinions and actions i value?
Am a complex creature. What's right to most people will look wrong to me.And thats why i mentioned in my previous blog, am pathetic when it comes to relationships.
Even my friends have difficulty understanding me so i thought i will make it a point to let everybody know what turn's me off.
What everyone else consider most trivial and unimportant, sometimes turns me off.

I hate it when someone hangs up on me. Nothing will successfully put me off than this. I feel as if am slapped!
I hate it when someone flaunts road rules. Obscenities reign supreme in my mouth when i see that happening.
It turns me off when plans are changed at the last moment. It makes me look like a fool.
I hate waiting and i hate being late. I get so irritated, that i fall into a shell for sometime and i refuse to come out. It happens for movies,train journeys and trips. I just hate waiting.
Oh! i feel i should mention this as well. Most of my guy friends feel am lax when it comes to girls with respect to this turn off of mine :) I beg to differ. With guys i take the liberty to say and shout on their face, with girls i dont. But it shows one way or the other that am not happy.
It turns me off when i am left out in the crowd. I feel lost and i feel miserable.I hate being ingnored.
I hate to see my friends bugged! It keeps nagging me and i end up pestering them about it coz i want to know. And i hate this too. why would i want to know when they dont wanna say it?
It turns me off completely when i fight with my friends. And i hate it when they refuse to talk to me. My day stops there and i cant think of anything else unless we sort it out. I simply loathe that interim state of silence.
I hate failures. And i hate disappointments.
It turns me off completely when i think the world about someone and they still dont understand me. It turns me off that my actions get misinterpreted and i have to explain myself to that someone whom i thought already knew me like the back of their hand!
It turns me off when am taken for granted. I detest the feeling that creeps up when am taken on a wild goose chase and my opinions are looked down upon without any consideration.
I hate Infidelity,Chauvinism and Artificial behaviour. I especially hate it when someone acts as if they are good at something when they really arent.
It turns me off when am criticized or ridiculed for doing/not doing something when that person is no good at it either.
And in the end, i hate being led, used and dumped. That drives the final nail into the coffin which holds 'Mutual Respect, Sharing and Trustworthiness'

1 comment:

Poornima said...

Most people hate most of the things u have written about.Like most people do hate being left out, being ignored, fighting and not talking to friends.
Come on.. is there anybody who likes failures? everybody hates failures too..and disappointments and ridicule..
Exceptions could probably be the thing about hanging up, flaunting road rules and changing plans at the last moment.That might be unique to you.